For who: For elite U12 – U19 players
Objectives: The Pro Academy brings the expertise and excellence of the European ‘’training center’’ model, to the U.S., offering an unmatchable pro soccer development all-encompassing training, top-of the-line facilities, professional training conditions and elite competition.
The Pro Academy suits the objectives of each individual player by giving them the option to pair elite soccer development with an outstanding academic curriculum.
Training schedule: 5 times per week for 3 hours. An average of 500 hours throughout the season (15 hours of training* per week plus weekend competition).
Location: Paris Saint-Germain Academy Campus
- Full season of competitive games with a minimum of 35 games (all competitions)*
- Participation in regional and national leagues such as UPSL, USL Academy League, USL Academy Cup,
USYS Sunshine Conference and EDP
- Participation in State Competitions such as the Florida State Cup and Presidents Cup
- Participation in top-rated regional and national tournaments such as MIC, IMG Showcase, San Diego Surf Cup, Disney showcase, Jefferson Cup and Dallas Cup
Professional and highly qualified coaching staff (Paris Saint-Germain certified and UEFA licensed or US equivalent) combined with a team of experts and specialists to apply a holistic approach to player preparation.
Players benefit from all-inclusive training on and off the field (strength and conditioning, tactical and video analysis sessions, nutrition workshops, physical therapy, podiatrists).
Global exposure opportunities to the collegiate and pro levels: players benefit from PSG Academy USA’s global soccer network (Strive Football Group) to get direct access to Europe and beyond to accelerate and pursue their professional soccer development and reach the next level.
Opportunity to participate in an immersive experience in Paris: Trip to Paris to expose players to the highest level of youth soccer training and competition. (Available upon request per team.)**
* May be subject to change
** Extra fee apply
$1,500 per month
For a 10-month season $15,500
Paris Saint-Germain Academy Miami Competitive Program
For who: For U8 – U19 players of all levels
Objectives: Players will train to develop their technical and tactical skills and be prepared to make the jump to the Pro Academy if they wish.
Training schedule: 3 times per week for 1 hour and a half (300 hours throughout the season)
Location: Paris Saint-Germain Academy Campus (Fields #1 and #2)
- League: SFUYSA or EDP League
- Local Tournaments: Weston Cup & ICEF Cup, Miramar Cup
- In-State Tournaments: Dimitri Cup & Disney Cup
- International Tournaments: PSG Academy World Cup
Professional and highly qualified coaching staff (Paris Saint-Germain certified and UEFA licensed or US equivalent).
Participate in unique Paris Saint-Germain events in the U.S and Europe (PSG Academy World Cup, International Paris Saint-Germain tournaments, exclusive PSG Academy USA events).
* Upon selection and player eligibility. May be subject to change.